Monday 29 August 2011

Why I Liked... Writing And Other Artistic Pursuits (My Life)

Hello all,

So yes, I can admit that it's been quite the while since I've posted here...bad me, bad! But truth be told, I've been in quite the writing rut lately. Normally when I can't write fiction I can write fact (and vice versa), but it's been a terrible combination this past month.

I honestly thought that once I had seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 that I'd be back on my game, but...well, it's not like I got depressed, I just stopped writing. Sadly.

But seriously-I'll get back to it all, I promise. I'm also thinking of adding a new feature to this bloggo (I know, right? Way to over-extend, G...), one that I hope you'll all appreciate. And figure out on your own. It'll be at my own pride's expense, so I hope you might find it amusing. Somewhat. And hey, I gotta make this place a little more original, don't I?

 Forgive me? (hint)

G

2 comments:

  1. you have me as your new follower ... in big anticipation of your future posts i put this blog right in the always viewable area of my bookmark bar ... due to size limitations i had to shorten your blog title to something i recognize out of all the other 3 word shortcut bookmarks i already have ... GIZMODO already had the GIZ shortcut i obviously wanted to give you .. after a short thinking process i decided to rename GIZMODO to a GM shortcut and now you have the honor and gigantic pressure of delivering amazing content for my GIZ bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cripes! Although, this is pretty good motivation. I also have a bit of a back catalogue if you get bored...and have too much time on your hands...ever...

    ReplyDelete